Dr Himanshu Solanki is an experienced Ophthalmologist with subspecialty training in cataracts, cornea, refractive surgery, and medical retina.
As a visiting consultant, he is actively involved in teaching cataract surgeries at the Royal Victorian Eye and Ear Hospital and Monash Health.
He completed his medical schooling and Ophthalmology training in India and worked as an Ophthalmologist in India for 5+ years prior to arriving in Australia for further training.
Dr Solanki’s further qualifications include the following:
- Two-year Anterior Segment (cornea, complex cataracts, glaucoma, ocular trauma) fellowship at the Royal Adelaide Hospital, Adelaide
- Cataract and Medical Retina fellowship at Monash Health, Melbourne
- Cornea fellowship at the Royal Victorian Eye and Ear Hospital, Melbourne.
- Graduate Diploma in Cataract and Refractive Surgery from the University of Sydney
- Fellow of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
- Member, Australian Society of Ophthalmologists
- Member, Australian Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- Member, All India Ophthalmological Society